Monday, November 5, 2012

52 Things I Love About You!

So since my honey and I's 7 month is coming up on the same day as Veteran's Day, I decided to give him a special little gift that he can remember. 

I saw a few ideas on Pinterest and went for the deck of cards idea, listing 52 reasons why I love him! Cheesy, but cute. I know he'll love it.

Here are a few pictures:






I used a hole puncher and individually punched holes in all 52 cards (took a while!) and then headed to Michaels to buy a few stickers, glue, stationary, and stamps. I didn't use a template like I saw most did because I wanted to mix it up a bit and make each "reason" different. I probably spent no more than $15.00 total on everything! This would make a really cute Valentine's Day present, but I decided to gift it a little early (:





It turned out to be a mix of hand-written and printed out notes, so I think that gave it a nice touch. I added a few stickers and glitter glue here and there to decorate as well. I think it came out well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment